Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings while the dawn is still dark. ~ Unknown ~

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Miles We Go

This is only the start of 2014, and I feel like it's half over;  only because I done alot already.   This past weekend I did my first hike of the year, well if you can call it that.   The snow was deep, and it was 20 below. We were only out there for an hour, and our feet were cold.  Our packs were light for the most part, so it was a great test run for this spring.    None of us can wait, and God might make us wait it out untill we can't anymore.   I'm looking forward to hiking trips this summer and much more.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Good start to your new blog. Looking forward to many more updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelly! I'm going to stay on top of this. I know the one I had in the past was a fail, only because I never made time for it. ~Lea

      Delete